Become a Member
By being a member of the UVair FBO Network, your business benefits from increased exposure, training opportunities, a loyalty program for your clients, collaboration with other premier FBOs, and a dedicated team working on your behalf.
Benefits – A closer look
- Globally-recognized brand, with strong international visibility
- Proof for clients that your business is a premier FBO by meeting strict standards for facilities, service, and safety
- Unique premier branding and truck signage
- UVair Fuel Program and EPIC Card ‘Primary’ status (preferred end user pricing and aircraft repositioning)
- Tech Stop and Diversion Point designation through Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc.
- Participation in Bravo™ Rewards and bonus points for UVair Fueling Card and EPIC Card fuel purchases, at 1 additional point/gallon (doubled the first 3 months)
- ‘Welcome to the Network’ advertising – FBO specific media releases to reinforce location and Network strength
- Ongoing Network-specific advertising in print and online media
- Exposure at international tradeshows, including: NBAA, S&D, ABACE, EBACE, LABACE, and regional events
- Annual member networking event
- Monthly webinar trainings for marketing, promotions, upselling, facility ideas, etc.
- Dedicated management and sales resources to coordinate, promote, and sell the Network
- Worldwide UVair Fuel Program and EPIC sales support team, focused on driving traffic to your locations
- Advisory Council to direct the program and jointly develop additional Network programs
- Best-in-class training for customer service, marketing and sales
- ARGUS TRAQPak special pricing ($450/month)
If you have questions regarding the UVair FBO Network, please contact us:
North America: +1 (800) 830-2357
Worldwide: +1 (503) 763-7780